For God has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE and of a SOUND MIND. 2 Timothy 1:7
- Does it feel to you that your emotions are heavy and weighing you down?
- Are you aware they make you feel stuck and tired?
- Do you experience more negative stories and limitations?
- Are you aware of the following emotions weighing you down?
I am asking these questions because I once had a backpack filled with negative emotions, and it became heavier and heavier. At some point, I could not see a way forward. The reason why my backpack became heavier was due to my conditioning that implies that I have to be strong all the time or “what’s the point” or “I don’t want to be a burden to others.”
Until I read a quote that said, “You are responsible for your healing. You are a mature adult. Forgiveness is freedom.” I was inspired to start my healing journey.
Choosing EMOTIONAL WEALTH, contributed to starting feeling a sense of joy, wisdom, responsive instead of reactive, light, acceptance, freedom, peace, resilience, and moving forward in life. Release my inner-conflict, and negative emotions contributed to making decisions to increase emotional wealth instead of decisions that increase emotional poverty. I am aware of a higher level of emotional intelligence and adaptability intelligence.
What are emotions?
It is energy in motion. An emotion can either have a positive or negative charge. We mostly experience the negative charges behind the emotion. Never have we been guided on how to release emotions, so we keep suppressing our negative emotions.
Why are EQ AND AQ essential?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to understand, use and manage your own emotions in a positive way. To release negative emotions, close open doors, and have empowering forward-moving learnings. In business, we learn that EQ is how we treat others, but it all starts within, how you treat yourself.
Adaptive Intelligence (AQ) is authentic intelligence enabling positive change in response to the current demand in the environment. Releasing negative emotions enables us to see the solution in challenging times. Living life from the inside out empowers you.
How do we work towards emotional wealth?
I have explored many different techniques, and they were effective. The emotional release techniques that were most effective:
- Self-awareness questions
- Solving inner conflict
- Releasing Negative Emotions
- Awareness of limiting thoughts and transform that into truths.
What our clients say: The Emotional Healing Sessions with the guidance of Nelene through her obedience to the Word of God has been life-changing. I was deeply hurt by the loss of a loved one, and my focus and energy went into my grieving and sadness. It felt like I would never be able to move on. God has truly healed me and I feel joyful and confident to move on with life and live it to the best of my ability. Thank you again Nelene for giving me the tools so that I can change. Mignon, Cape Town.
- Are you ready to let go of what no longer serves you?
- Did you know that you are deserving and worthy to enjoy life?
- Does your heart yearn for healing?
Your next to is to book your free 15-minute coaching conversation to meet and build trust.
More information on Emotional Wealth coaching sessions:
- We will start with a minimum of 5 sessions. A session will be 60 – 90 minutes. (One session per week for five weeks).
- Always have a special journal for our sessions.
- Session are 1:1 or in a group. (Trustworthy and safe space)
- Due to Covid-19, all sessions will be online. The platforms are Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Let’s work together to enable your emotional wealth. Book your free 15-minute coaching conversation to meet and build trust. I will also equip you with more of the benefits of the techniques and from there you can self-select if you want to work with me towards your emotional wealth).
“The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing world.” Marianne Williamson